Otter Private Encounter – $50/Person
From: $100.00 inc. Idaho Sales Tax
Sorry, we do not offer single person encounters. We require a minimum of 2 people per booking.
Bookings are for 25 minutes with the otters.
INCLUDES GENERAL ZOO ADMISSION
Before you get excited about visiting Charlie’s Angels, please read and understand the following…
- You must be at least 10 years old to participate in this encounter, and you must be accompanied by an adult if you are under the age of 16.
- Our insurance policy has put the 10 year old age requirement restriction on us, that was part of the negotiations to get them here.
- They will be available for EVERYONE to view up close through the glass windows of their enclosure all hours that we are open.
- The otters enjoy play and have the potential to play rough. Closed-toed shoes, pants, and a long sleeve shirt are highly recommended.
- The otters do not like to be held or snuggled, so please do not purchase this encounter if that is what you are looking for.
- ***ANY CANCELLATION/RESCHEDULE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF YOUR SCHEDULED ENCOUNTER OR NO-SHOWS, FOR ANY REASON, ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. There are no exceptions.
Requested changes 24 hours AFTER booking, will incur a $25 change/cancellation fee. Please call and leave a VM at our number, and send an email immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be at least 15 minutes early for your encounter to ensure you have plenty of time to park, wait in line, check-in, etc. All parties must be present and checked-in before encounter start time. Any late arrivals will forfeit time and/or lose the booking with no refund or rebooking. We’re sorry but there are no exceptions.
Please also be aware that if you miss your encounter and fail to notify us, you will not be eligible for a refund. We require more staff on-hand for encounters.